Sunday, July 4, 2010

Waseca Lakefest Freedom Run

Happy 4th of July!  This morning Dawn, Jason, and I ran in the Lakefest Freedom 5 mile Run in Waseca.  I know you are asking yourself, “Wasn’t it raining?”  The answer is Yes, it sure was.  While we were there waiting to begin it was dry, but as soon as we started so did the rain.  As Dawn said, the rain was a good thing otherwise it would have felt hotter than it already did.  Jason of course rocked it in about 46 mins(shout out to someone who only runs 1-2 tlmes a year except for bases!)  Dawn and I are super proud of the run we finished in 48 mins and 16 secs!  I cant quite remember what our time was last year, but we were for sure faster this year!SANY1707 Before the Run

SANY1708After—Still Smiling, Just wet!

Thanks to Dawn and Jason for representin’ Kath for Rep, too!

 

Kory ended up staying home with the kiddos because of the rain and Norah was still sleeping and we figured with a busy afternoon, letting her sleep would be smart.  I was greeted home with these great signs the kids made while I was gone.

SANY1713 SANY1710 SANY1711 

Thanks Norah & Brennan(daddy, too)!  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! And I love that you were having your own wet t-shirt contest! =) That should secure some votes! LOL

    ReplyDelete