Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Super Scrap Closet

So, This post is a little late, but still needs to be shared!  My super creative and talented friend, Mary, helped me turn my scrapbooking storage closet into a super Scrapbooking Room!  She first wigged me out by making me take out everything I owned for scrapbooking and organize it all.  You know what I mean by wigged out when you look around and it seems as if things exploded everywhere.  We had to kick my OCD husband out of the basement so he didn’t have a nervous breakdown!  Anyway, we widdled away at the work for 2 weekends in a row, and I worked on “homework” she gave me for the week in between.  Not only is Mary crafty, and a super organizer, but she is mean with some power tools!!! She built a workspace from a lot of things I already had, and added a countertop!  She borrowed her in-law’s circular saw and just did it!  I was so impressed.  I had taken advantage of my new space with all of my supplies organized and well labeled(Mary brought her Label Maker over).  I absolutely love it and appreciate her hard work!

 

Here is the mess/ work in progress:IMG_0222IMG_0223IMG_0225IMG_0227IMG_0228IMG_0224

All of these things and closet turned into this:

IMG_0229IMG_0230IMG_0231IMG_0232

This project turned out awesome and I am so thankful to have such a great crafting space!  Oh yeah—my husband and kiddos bought me my own label maker for Mom’s Day so I can try to stay on top of the whole organized thing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm famous! I've had your blog in my Google Reader forever waiting for this moment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mary's comment, and her ability to use power tools. AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete